The Marine Elegance is the ultimate in electric marine toilets. Offering the luxury of a full size seat in a one piece china bowl developed with a unique mounting system. It offers a super small footprint at just 8 ½” x 9 ¾”. All toilets are now supplied with a slow close toilet seat that includes stops to help prevent the seat from shifting while in use during heavy seas. With the same Vortex-Vac technology also offered in the Atlantes Freedom, it creates a vacuum in the bowl, eliminating the need for extra vacuum generation equipment. Unlike typical vacuum toilet systems, a convenient, built-in shredder with stainless steel blades transforms waste into small particles to reduce clogs. The efficient action of the pump quickly and quietly pulls waste from the bowl with the ability to push the waste an amazing 10' vertically and 100' horizontally. Performing at a noise level less than 63 decibels it won’t alert everyone in the boat or on the dock that nature is calling.
- Low water usage
- Small footprint for compact installation
- One piece vitreous china bowl
- Angled back for contoured fit
- Quiet operation
- Unmatched rinsing capabilities
- Low water consumption
- Built in shredder reduces clogs
- Can pump 10ft vertically, or 100ft horizontally
The Raritan Programmable Smart Toilet Control:
The Raritan Smart Toilet Control is a fully programmable flush control. The control allows users to flush the toilet with no water, a small amount of water or a fully timed flush. the timed flush feature can be adjusted on the panel without having to remove any components.
- Normal Flush - starts a timed flush, walk away and the toilet will run through a sequence of intake and discharge modes ensuring maximum bowl rinse, bowl re-fills to leave water in the bow
- Water Saver - starts a timed flush using half of the water of a normal flush. Bowl refills to leave water in the bowl.
- Water Only - adds additional water to the bowl without discharging any of the contents of the bowl. Allows the user to wet the bowl prior to use or fill the bowl to a certain level to minimize water usage.
- Empty Only - allows the user to evacuate the bowl while using no water. While the button is pressed the discharge pump will run, when released the pump stops.
Raritan Marine Elegance - White - Household Style - Remote Intake Pump - Smart Toilet Control - 12v
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.