A Raritan original and a flagship product that remains a popular favorite among many hard core boaters. The Crown Head was originally developed with a macerator similar to a garbage disposal and was well renowned for being very reliable no matter what was thrown down it. Back in the day it was original equipment on most major manufacturers.
In 1990 the original macerator was replaced by a more efficient and slightly quieter centrifugal discharge macerator. Although no longer advertised the Crown Head and Crown Head II are still built today by request. The biggest sales come from an exchange program developed back in the 1970’s to allow owners to purchase a re-built unit as a lower cost than an entire new unit.
Even today Raritan still offers an exchange program so that Crown Head owners can upgrade their older units to a new lower base assembly. The Crown Head with it’s full bronze base and integral impeller intake pump remain a favorite of many charter and houseboats.
- Straight Discharge
- Built in deodorant system that also lubricates all of the Crown Head's working parts
- Front access to the macerator, a removable intake pump and a motor cover make the crown head exceptionally simple to maintain by offering quick and easy access to the components.
- Suitable for demanding boaters who want reliability and low maintenance on any size vessel
- Classic, proven, dependable design that has continually been improved
- Efficient flushing action includes powerful centrifugal macerating pump
- Simple and flexible installation for mounting above or below waterline
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Can be used with on-board treatment systems (such as the LectraSan®) and/or holding tanks
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's 1-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
Raritan Crown Head™ - White - Household Style - Straight Discharge - 12v
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.