The FURUNO Free Synthesizer (FFS) Transceiver allows a wide selection of operating frequencies. You may choose any two frequencies between 28 and 200 kHz to fit your fishing operation. Output power is selectable from 1, 2 or 3 kW. A wide variety of display modes and functions are available, which provide skippers with simple and intuitive information.
Furuno Digital Filter (FDF)
FURUNO digital filter optimizes the gain to obtain highly defined images of underwater conditions. The FCV-295 can clearly show target fish close to the seabed.The digital filter also eliminates noise to deliver sharp and detailed echo presentation, achieving detection of fishing reef and even individual fish with absolute clarity.
Operating Frequency Adjustment
When FURUNO transducers are connected and set to the FCV-295, the operating frequency range will be registered and shown in the menu. The user can shift the operating frequency freely between the ranges at any time from the menu. With the FURUNO 82B-35R transducer, the operator can select any operating frequency from 66 to 109 kHz. This feature is particularly useful for vessels targeting many different species, or when the fish finders of other ships in the area cause interference.
Faster Transmission Rate For Detailed Detection
The rate of transmission is increased by more than 30% compared to conventional fish finders. As the result, more detailed information about underwater conditions can be gained through the same sounding interval. With the FCV-295's AUTO transmission function, the rate is automatically raised in shallow waters and lowered in deep waters, which provides for detailed detection of seabed targets.
- 10.4" 'Fogging-Free' color LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- Post-processing gain control applies to all existing returns on the display
- White Edge function trace the bottom contour with a thin white line
- FURUNO Digital Filter delivers crystal clear target presentation
- FURUNO Free Synthesizer transceiver allows adjustable operating frequency
Furuno FCV 295 10.4" Fish Finder
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.