TZ Professional Software - Digital Download
This is a digital download, please include your your email address with your order and the new unlock code will be sent via email.
Whether for Commercial Fishing or for a Workboat TZ Professional is the latest version of our marine navigation software and the one sole product that suits all the needs of professionals at sea. Close to 25,000 vessels currently use our TIMEZERO software. This version offers an incredible amount of features specifically designed for both professional fishermen and workboats.
Optional PBG module
The latest version of the PBG module will allow you to create charts of the seafloor even clearer and more realistic. The 2D and 3D imaging will now have customizable color coding scales which will allow for instantaneous precision research.The 3D view will make visualization of data even more simple and intuitive.
Optional Profile window, is a remarkable tool!
Instantaneously display a point to point depth profile window. This 2D view will allow you to identify the depth variations with unequalled precision (rocks, shipwrecks, etc.).
A workspace exclusively dedicated for professional fishermen will allow for personalization of 2D/3D so accessing information that is most pertinent is shown first.Workboats
Compatibility with S57/S63 charts
Keeping up to date charts is an essential element to ensure the safety of all those at sea. TZ Professional is now compatible with the official S57/S63 formats.The official S57/S63 charts are updated every week. These maps respect the S52 standard developed by the International Maritime Organization (IMO). The iconography offers a simplified display in order to improve the readability of the marine charts on screens.
Advanced Route Management
Route Planning is of the utmost importance for all professions at sea.Our new technology assures the security of a route upon creation: Through color codes (green/red) it is instantaneously possible to know if the depth is sufficient for the safe passing of your boat. An automatic route wizard will provide you with information regarding to the optimal departure and arrival time, taking into account tides and currents.
The configuration of AIS can sometimes prove to be complex. Our new AIS module allows for complete configuration of all information directly within TZ Professional (Status, Destination, etc.). Furthermore, it is now possible to receive and send AIS text messages from TZ Professional. This system will allow for simplified communication, free and individual with all boats which are equipped with AIS.
The new security cone is a feature in adherence with the official rules of the IMO. It takes into account the information of vector charts in order to detect isolated dangers and shallow areas. If an obstacle is detected inside this cone in front of the boats trajectory, an anti-grounding alarm will automatically be triggered.
Optional Voyage Data Recorder Module
This new module that comes as an option, offers the possibility to save all the information received from the connected sensors to TZ Professional (GPS, radar, AIS, etc.). It is particularly useful in the case of an incident as it allows one to look back at all the available information relative to the surrounding environment of the boat at that given date and time.
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- CPU 2 GHz
- 4GB of RAM
- Video Board:
- Minimum - Integrated Intel Graphic Chipset (i5 4th generation with HD4400 or above)
- Recommended - (for PBG and Multi monitor) Dedicated Video Board with 1GB VRAM
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 600 or higher
- Hard Disk: 20 GB of free memory
- USB or Serial Port for connecting instruments or Serial Port for connecting instruments 100 Base-T Network Adapter for Furuno Ethernet Sensors
Nobeltec TZ Professional Software - Digital Download
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.