BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VUS011R - Southwest Florida - microSD™/SD™
Crystal River through Key Largo, including Tampa Bay, Ft. Myers, Lake Okeechobee, Florida Bay, Key West, and the Dry Tortugas.
Premier Coastal Navigation Charts
- Provides industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with updated coastal charts that feature integrated Garmin and Navionics® data
- Auto Guidance¹ technology uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate routes and show a suggested path to follow
- High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone
- Depth Range Shading provides up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance
- Up to 1’ contours provide a more accurate depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas
Experience unparalleled coverage and brilliant detail on the water. BlueChart g3 Vision coastal charts provide industry-leading coverage, clarity and detail with integrated Garmin and Navionics data, Auto Guidance technology and high-resolution relief shading..
Auto Guidance Technology
The Auto Guidance feature¹ uses your desired depth and overhead clearance to calculate a route and a suggested path to follow.
High-resolution Relief Shading Feature
High-resolution relief shading combines color and shadow to give you an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure than contour lines alone.
Up to 1’ Contours
The closer the contour lines, the more accurate the depiction of the bottom structure for improved fishing charts and navigation in swamps, canals and marinas.
NOAA Raster Cartography
If you prefer your display to have the look of paper charts, NOAA raster cartography2 is available as a free downloadable feature via the ActiveCaptain® app.
Depth Range Shading
This feature provides up to 10 depth ranges, enabling you to view your target depth at a glance.
Shallow Water Shading
This feature allows you to use shading to designate the shallow water depths you need to avoid.
High-resolution Satellite Imagery
These detailed images of ports, marinas, bridges and navigational landmarks help provide you with superior situational awareness.
Unique 3-D Views
MarinerEye and FishEye views provide additional perspective both above and below the water line.
¹Auto Guidance is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations
²Raster cartography cannot be viewed on echoMAP CHIRP and ECHOMAP Plus combos but can be viewed on mobile devices via the ActiveCaptain mobile app
Garmin BlueChart® g3 Vision® HD - VUS011R - Southwest Florida - microSD™/SD™
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.