Ultralight/Watertight .3 First Aid Kit
The ultimate ultralight medical kit, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 contains the first aid essentials you need for solo day trips where portable, waterproof gear is a must. Ideal for multi-sport athletes, supplies come in a reusable, waterproof dry bag. Whether you're whitewater kayaking, mountain biking, ultralight hiking, backcountry skiing, or all of the above, this first aid kit keeps you prepared without weighing you down.
The proprietary DryFlex™ bag remains watertight even after use, and the entire kit is small enough to fit in the side pocket of your pack. Despite its small size, the kit is filled with preparedness supplies to clean and bandage wounds, treat muscle aches, dress blisters, and treat other common outdoor injuries. Head out on your own knowing you're prepared with this portable, waterproof addition to your gear.
Designed for Multi-Sport Athletes
- Switch from hiking to kayaking to biking without changing your first aid kit. Originally designed for adventure racing, the Ultralight/Watertight .3 will perform for any and every outdoor sport.
100% Waterproof First Aid Kit
- Face rivers, snow, and exposure to the elements without fear of destroying your first aid kit. The proprietary DryFlex™ bag provides the ultimate in durable, waterproof storage.
Ultralight & Compact
- Travel light with the Ultralight/Watertight .3, which weighs a mere 2.6 oz. Extremely compact, this medical kit fits in a PFD pocket and is a portable addition to your outdoor gear.
Blister Prevention & Protection
- Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. The kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, pre-shaped to fit common problem areas.
Bug Removal & Bite Relief
- Remove ticks or splinters with the specially designed forceps. Stop the itch of insect bites with After Bite® wipes and treat minor allergic reactions to bites with diphenhydramine.
Treatment for Injuries & Illnesses
- Clean and protect injuries with antibiotic ointment, medical tape, and a variety of bandages. Manage pain and illnesses with medications for inflammation, pain, and common allergies.
- Size: 6" x 5.25" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.32 oz.
- Group Size: 1 Person
- Trip Duration: 1 - 2 Days
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 3 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 – Tape, 1/2" x 10 yards
Cleaning and Topicals
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – After Bite® Bite & Sting Relief Wipe
- 2 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 1 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (14 pieces)
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 1 – Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
∗We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
Adventure Medical Ultralight/Watertight .3 First Aid Kit
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.