Battery Status At A Glance
Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity. A new shunt selection feature enables the LinkPRO to measure currents up to 10,000 Amps.
The LinkPRO selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amp hours, remaining battery capacity and the time remaining of your battery bank. Using a clear backlit LCD Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor voltage on a second battery.
It is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amp hours and remaining battery capacity
- Two battery inputs
- Auto sensing battery voltage inputs
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability enables flexible system integration
- Splash proof front panel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified
- Displays time remaining
- Communication/expansion port
- Stores a wide range of history events in internal memory
- Advanced programmable alarm relay
- Battery temperature sensor input
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Di-isodecyl Phthalate (DIDP) which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Xantrex LinkPRO Battery Monitor
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.