L Solenoid Switch - 12-24VDC - 250A
- Hermetically sealed contacts / vaporproof
- Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Activated by an ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
- Integrated coil control minimizes heating and amperage draw
- 450 Amp Class
- Designed for 12 or 24 Volt systems
- Ignition protected -- safe for installation aboard gasoline-powered boats
- Activated by a low amperage ON-OFF switch mounted anywhere
- Control Circuit Connection: 20 AWG Tinned Wire
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC / 24V DC
- Coil Function: Normally Open
- Mounting: #10
- Operating Amperage Current: 3.6A when changing state
- Amperage Operating Current: 0.13A @ 12 V / 0.07A @ 24 V
- Terminal Stud Torque: 90 in-lb (10.17 Nm)
- Continuous Rating: 250A Using 1/0 Wire Size / 300A Using 2/0 Wire Size / 400A Using 4/0 Wire Size / 450A Using 2 x (2/0) Wire Size
- Intermittent Rating: 275A (5 min) Using 1/0 Wire Size / 400A (5 min) Using 2/0 Wire Size / 500A (5 min) Using 4/0 Wire Size / 600A (5 min) Using 2 x (2/0) Wire Size
- Cranking Rating 30 sec: 1,000A / 1000A DC
- Contact Form: SPST-NO
- Input Voltage: 9-36V DC
- Inrush Rating: 0.25 sec (10 repeats): 2000A
- Switching Cycles: 1,000,000
- Terminal Stud: Serrated Flange Nut
- Terminal Stud Length: 0.66" (16.76mm)
- Terminal Stud Size: 5/16" (M8)
- Weight: 1.00lb (0.45 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Blue Sea 9012 L Solenoid Switch - 12-24VDC - 250A
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.