NaviLED 360 Compact All Round White Navigation Lamp - 2nm - Fixed Mount - White Base
With a compact mounting footprint Hella marine NaviLED 360 Compact lamps feature single LED efficiency, advanced Multivolt™ electronics and precision optics for reliable and highly visible all round lighting.
With less than 1W of consumption, NaviLED 360 Compact lamps draw a fraction of the energy required to run a conventional 2 nautical mile incandescent lamp.
No bulbs, No maintenance. Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivolt™ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages. The compact Multivolt™ drive circuitry provides reverse polarity, spike and over-voltage protection for long life and reliable operation.
Safe and highly visible
Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhance visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified
Each NaviLED 360 Compact lamp is a completely sealed unit, highly UV and corrosion resistant. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. NaviLED 360 Compact anchor lamps have undergone extensive ‘tested to destruction’ programs to help lift product reliability to a new standard.
- Material Description: UV and impact resistant plastic housing and heavy duty Grilamid lens
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yacht and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 500mm of twin core cable
- Operating VoltageMultivolt 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption: <1W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 90g including cable
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, Wheelmark, RCD, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
Hella Marine NaviLED 360 Compact All Round White Navigation Lamp - 2nm - Fixed Mount - White Base
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.