The Atlantes was one of the first toilets to incorporate the idea of having all components mounted within the bowl. The idea behind the Atlantes was to offer a metal handle on the side of the bowl to make the marine bathroom less intimidating for those not used to being on a boat. We offer the metal handle with many options but most people understand they simply need to push it to have the toilet flush. The head area of any boat can be very daunting for those not familiar with how the toilets work. By offering a handle on the side of the bowl your guests will feel more at ease. The other, and probably equally important, feature of the original Atlantes was to appeal to the women on the boat. The Atlantes is far more aesthetically appealing than tons of nooks and crannies which ultimately means the toilet looks much cleaner. Users in any bathroom can appreciate the smooth minimal lines to make cleaning a quick and easy chore.
Today the Atlantes now incorporates the same Vortex-Vac technology as the Marine Elegance but in a bowl that offers a more substantial footprint as well as the just like home handle option. The advantage of the Vortex-Vac technology is that the waste is efficiently moved from the bowl by a vacuum action created by the pump rather than depending on remote vacuum generation. While a vacuum toilet may use slightly less water, the advantage of Vortex-Vac is that one does not need to depend on the vacuum generator pump that tends to run for about 45 seconds to generate the vacuum. The timed flush cycle brings water in then runs a discharge then water again and discharge for the least amount of water usage and effectiveness of moving waste out of the toilet.
- One piece china bowl
- Anti-clog "power shred" discharge system
- Household style
- Smart toilet control (STC) with water saver feature
- Freshwater solenoid
- Powerful bronze cutting blades designed to "shred" most objects
- Vortex-Vac technology
- Simple flexible installation
- Low power consumption
- Three modes of operation - Fill, dry flush or fill and flush
- Freedom from clogged toilets and marine size bowls, excellent performance even in commercial applications
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Diaphragm intake pump can be run dry
- Microprocessor control and solid state circuit breaker
- No fuses or relays inside the unit
- Easily installs above or below waterline on any vessel
The Raritan Programmable Smart Toilet Control:
The Raritan Smart Toilet Control is a fully programmable flush control. The control allows users to flush the toilet with no water, a small amount of water or a fully timed flush. the timed flush feature can be adjusted on the panel without having to remove any components.
- Normal Flush - starts a timed flush, walk away and the toilet will run through a sequence of intake and discharge modes ensuring maximum bowl rinse, bowl re-fills to leave water in the bow
- Water Saver - starts a timed flush using half of the water of a normal flush. Bowl refills to leave water in the bowl.
- Water Only - adds additional water to the bowl without discharging any of the contents of the bowl. Allows the user to wet the bowl prior to use or fill the bowl to a certain level to minimize water usage.
- Empty Only - allows the user to evacuate the bowl while using no water. While the button is pressed the discharge pump will run, when released the pump stops.
Raritan Atlantes Freedom® w/ Vortex-Vac - Household Style - White - Freshwater Solenoid - Smart Toilet Control - 12v
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.