Ray90 Modular Dual-Station VHF Black Box Radio System
Raymarine’s fixed mount Ray90 modular VHF radio brings multi-station communications to a whole new level of power, performance, and flexibility. The Ray90 is a black-box design with a transceiver that hides out of sight while the ergonomic RayMic handset and remote speaker provide full control of the radio with crystal clear audio.
- Black box, multi-station capable VHF radio
- Wired handset and passive speaker included
- Expandable to 2 handsets
- Built-in loudhailer and fog signal generator
- Optional external GPS
- Simple NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 Networking
Ray90 is equipped with a powerful 25-watt transmitter and commercial grade electronics for long life and superior performance. Channel scanning, dual-watch, tri-watch and weather alert are standard. Class D Digital Selective Calling radio and integrated GPS makes setting up the advanced safety and calling features easy. Simply input your vessel’s MMSI number during setup and you’re ready to go. For GPS operation the optional GA150 passive GPS antenna is required.
Use Ray90’s position tracking feature to keep tabs on up to 5 nearby DSC equipped vessels. Their positions are automatically shared with your Raymarine MFD. Keep an eye on other boats in your cruising party, monitor vessels of interest, or manage your local fleet. In Europe the Ray90 supports the ATIS system on navigable inland waterways.
Ray90’s built-in loudhailer will make you heard on-deck and across the harbour. Connect an optional hailing horn and make your presence known with 30-watts of audio output, plus 2-way talkback. When things get foggy, the loudhailer can also be set to automatically sound required fog signals for power and sailing vessels underway and at anchor.
Waterproof & Ruggedized
Ray90’s transceiver unit is cast in solid aluminum for shock and vibration resistance and maximum heat dissipation. RayMic handsets feature super-bright backlighting for easy viewing in all conditions and oversized keys provide a sure grip with easy access to commonly used functions.
Expand Your System
The Ray90 system includes 1 RayMic wired handset and a passive speaker kit. Expand your system with an additional RayMic handset and remote speaker. For noisy environments choose the optional active remote speaker. No matter how small or how large your vessel is, the Ray90 all the power and performance you need for essential communications on the water.
Raymarine Ray90 Modular Dual-Station VHF Black Box Radio System
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.