- Designed for 5/16" chain and 5/8" rope combination
- Maximum pull: 1540 lbs
- Metric Chain Size: 8mm
- Motor Wattage: 1000W
- Innovative heavy duty stainless steel pressure arm, coupled with a unique rope/chain gypsy, giving an unparalleled level of performance.
- Simple two piece installation, saving time and money and allowing easy retrofitting without disassembly of the windlass.
- Manufactured from marine grade chromed bronze for long term durability
- The topworks can be fully disassembled utilizing the handle provided, a screw driver and common allen key, making regular service and maintenance a breeze. No special tools required!
- A huge, through deck, hawse pipe throat ensures easy entry of the rope/chain rode into and out of the anchor locker
- Not only does the RC10 effortlessly handle combination rope/chain rodes, it works just as well with all chain rodes for those who may want the extra security of an all chain systems combined with an elegantly styled, low profile windlass on their foredeck.
- Exclusive Maxwell 3 Year Limited Warranty ensuring your confidence that you are getting the best product on the market.
Maxwell RC10/8 12V Automatic Rope Chain Windlass 5/16" Chain to 5/8" Rope
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.