ROKK Hidden Waterproof Wireless Charger - 12/24V
The world’s first 12V/24V wireless waterproof Qi-certified charger.
The IPX6 waterproof 12/24V Qi certified waterproof wireless charging range enables charging for the outdoor environment, without the need for phone charging cables. Designed from the ground up, this is the world’s first waterproof wireless charge system created specifically for use on board, with the unique technology housed in an IPX6, fully encapsulated and sealed unit.
The IPX6 waterproof 12/24V Qi certified waterproof wireless charging range enables wireless charging for the outdoor environment, without the need for phone charging cables. Designed from the ground up, this is the world’s first waterproof wireless charge system created specifically for use on board, with the unique technology is housed in an IPX6, fully encapsulated and sealed unit.
Working directly with 12/24V systems, ROKK Wireless is ideal for life on the move and is perfect for sail and power boats and also RV. Easy install, anywhere you need your phone - indoors or out. No more wires! Exceeding the latest and highest standards of the Qi wireless protocol, ROKK Wireless is independently certified to deliver ultra-safe, wireless charging anywhere on board.
Sub-surface, hidden from view but always ready to charge. Engineered to be installed under the surface and leave the top surface un-cluttered and looking perfect. Simply etch in your logo to identify the charge location. Ideal for GRP or wood, the unit can be installed under tables, cabinets, consoles or worktops. The installation system is simple to install and works with a variety of panel depths and materials.
Case Compatibility: ROKK wireless is designed to work with most slimline phone cases up to 5mm.
QI™ Compatibility: Qi™ is a wireless technology that uses inductive charging. The ROKK wireless range has been engineered to be Qi compatible, allowing universal charging for every compatible device.
Key Features & Benefits:
The world’s first 12/24V wireless waterproof Qi™ certified charger.
- Foreign object detection system
- Thermal management system
- UV stable
- IPX6 waterproof sealed unit
- Fast Charge Technology
- High friction non-slip pad
- Qi certified
- Marine grade materials
- 3 installation options
- Easy install
- No sealant required
Scanstrut ROKK Waterproof Wireless Charger - Hidden
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.