SG200 Battery Monitor Kit with Display Shunt & 10M Cable - 12-48 VDC
Balmar’s Expandable, Next Generation Monitor.
- Learns & Displays All Critical Battery Parameters
- State of Charge (SoC%)
- State of Health (SoH%)
- Charge/Discharge Current Flow
- Time Remaining
- History, Faults & Alerts
Support for All Common Battery Chemistries & Voltages
- Including Lead Acid, Lithium (LiFePO4), Standard AGM, TPPL AGM, Carbon Foam AGM, and GEL Batteries
- Supports 12V-48V Battery Banks
- Typically 97% Accurate within 2 Cycles
- Does not Lose Accuracy with Age
Large, Bright Color Display
- Sunlight Readable, Configurable & Dimmable
- 60 Degree Viewing Angle
- Fits in Standard 2 1/16″ Gauge Socket
- Support Multiple Displays (Optional)
- Supports Multiple Battery Banks (Optional)
- Standard Support for 2 Start Batteries (Voltage Only)
- Simple, easy-to-install Point-to-Point Network
Optional Smartphone/Bluetooth® Gateway
- Free iOS and Android Apps (Requires Bluetooth® Gateway PN SG2-0300)
- View All Parameters on your Phone
- Download Product Updates
Balmar has combined recent technology advances to introduce a next generation battery monitor. The SG200 is quite simply the most accurate battery monitor available today.
Balmar has combined the best features of its 1st generation Smartgauge™ with many advantages of a shunt-based amp-hour counting system. Further, we’ve designed a device architecture which facilitates multiple gauges or multiple shunts to be added to the network-allowing the boater to monitor multiple energy storage banks simultaneously from multiple locations.
In addition, the SG200 Color Display is easy to read, configurable and fits any standard 2 1/16″ gauge socket. Now you can determine your battery(s) condition from anywhere on the vessel or vehicle with multiple displays, or simply add the optional Bluetooth® Smartphone App to keep information in your pocket!
Balmar SG200 Battery Monitor Kit w/Display Shunt & 10M Cable - 12-48 VDC
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.