Pro Mount Base Only
For years anglers have been demanding a strong, low profile, quick release bracket for holding their fishing electronics. Designed to handle today's most popular sonar units, GPS or portable radios. The ProMount Quick Release Bracket makes it possible to easily remove your electronics weighing up to three pounds from a permanently mounted base with one hand. The 360-degree swivel adjustment lets you see the unit from any angle. The Pro Mount will fit nearly all Lowrance, Garmin, Eagle, Hummingbird, Pin-Point and Vexilar electronics. The permanent base is available separately too, which makes it easy to place several bases around the boat or even in another boat. Several systems have been mounted in trucks to hold GPS units with great success.
The ProMount sells for much less than current brackets, but with more features and versatility. The sleek, low profile of the ProMount is only 1 1/8 inches high. The permanent base has no sharp edges to step-on or wear a hole in your boat cover. An optional installation hole cover spacer comes with every base to give you a well finished look to the mount when installed. Your electronics can also be mounted overhead and hang down on the secure locking rail system of the ProMount to increase the potential places you can mount electronics. The ProMount Quick Release Bracket comes with all stainless steel mounting hardware and the bracket is corrosion resistant. The ProMount is self-draining and easy to clean, so it even looks good when the electronics are not in your boat.
- 360-degree swivel adjustment
- Sleek, low profile of the ProMount is only 1-1/8 inches high
- Fits nearly all Lowrance, Garmin, Eagle, Hummingbird, and Vexilar electronics
- Made of tough ABS plastic
- Stainless steel mounting screws
- One year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Outside Dimensions: 3.45" x 4.75"
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 2.3" x 3.7"
- Mounting Hole Size: 1/4"
- Supports weights up to 3 pounds
- One year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Vexilar Pro Mount Base Only
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.