4G Connect Pro 2G/3G/4G Dual Antenna
4G Connect is a new 2G/3G/4G (LTE) internet access solution for use afloat. It utilises the latest MIMO technology with dual antennas for fast, long range access and incorporates a full function wifi router so multiple devices can connect wirelessly. There is also a wired LAN port and WAN port – for connection to high power wifi devices or satellite modems.
The Pro model ships with two external hi gain antennas for exceptional long range performance and is the recommended solution for use afloat.
4G Connect has an easy to use interface. It is SIM unlocked so users are free to use any cellular provider they choose.
Operation is simple – turn on, connect to the password protected wifi hotspot that 4G Connect creates and your device is online. Digital Yacht’s WL510 high power wifi solution can also be connected to the WAN port for a choice between hotspot wifi and 4G connectivity. iKommunicate can also connect to the LAN port providing boat NMEA data on the wifi network for use with navigation apps.
- Hi performance 4G/LTE modem for exceptional speed and range with fall back to 2G/3G
- SIM unlocked for any network provider
- Supplied with 2 x high performance external 48cm antennas for optimum speed and range
- 7m low loss LMR 200 cable kit included
- Supplied with deck base for antennas (as shown)
- LTE Class 3 modem offers long range and up to 70Mbps speeds
- Recommended solution for offshore use and non GRP vessels
- Wifi interface for tablets and phones
- Ethernet LAN port for connection to iKommunicate navigation interface – allows boat NMEA 0183/2000 data to be available on the wifi network – ideal for smartphone and tablet navigation
- Ethernet WAN port can connect to satellite or WL510 high power wifi system for combination LTE/WiFi hotspot solution
- 12V DC operation with <5W power consumption
- Optional 1” base adaptor available for antennas
- Optional 10 & 20m LMR400 assemblies
- 7m Cable Kit
Digital Yacht 4G Connect Pro 2G/3G/4G Dual Antenna
The vast majority of our products come from the United States, which explains our delivery times consequently between 1 and 4 weeks. It is possible to receive your parcels in express (7 working days) for some products, you will find all the information on the delays and on the costs according to each product on the product page.
1. Costs and shipping options Shipping costs vary according to the country of the recipient. Our products are shipped from the USA to France, and we dispatch all our orders from France. The final dispatch shipping costs will be displayed during the purchase of your order (before payment) according to each country and the delivery options chosen.
2. Delivery time Most of our products come from the USA. Therefore, we have a preparation time of 1 to 2 weeks to receive the goods at our French office at 7 rue Alaric II 31000 Toulouse for final shipment. It takes 1 to 3 weeks from the order date to the delivery date. It is possible to receive your parcels in accelerated shipment for certain products in stock at our French office. You will be able to see the exact delivery times, shipping costs, and whether the product(s) you have chosen is (are) eligible for express shipping when you place your order. This may vary depending on your delivery address.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
When you contact us to request a return, we will send you a prepaid return label with which you can return your package. This will be a label from your local post office or DHL depending on your location. You then just have to follow the procedure that will be indicated to you. Once we receive your return, we will send you your refund using the same method as your payment, or we will send a new product depending on your request.